We currently have the following career opportunities:
Solaris support engineer
- Information Technology and Services
- System Support
LOCATION: Delhi (Others may be assigned based on business need)
- 4-7 years of experience and proficiency in managing and maintaining Sun Solaris environment
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Sun Servers (Solaris 9/10/11)
- Proficiency in supporting various sun hardware running Solaris operating system and Storage.
- Configuring and administering Solaris Zones and Containers on Sun Solaris 10 operating system
- Sun Virtualisation, LDOM & Server Sizing.
- Installation and configuration of HA environment using Sun or Veritas Cluster.
- Configuration and administration of Sun and Veritas logical volume manager.
- Patch and Package administration (Maintaining quarterly O/S patch update)
- Capacity planning and fine tune system for optimal performance
- Understanding of SAN and NAS storage.
- Administration of NIS or LDAP environment
- Configuring Unix Security baseline
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Operating system related issue
- Experience in System Fault Tolerance Design, Business continuity and Disaster recovery planning.
- Installing configuring troubleshooting Software/Hardware Raid Levels
- Work as remote/Telephonic support with in team
Navigator System offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential.
Mail: Padma@navigatorsystem.com call for interview +91 9986288377