HP ProLiant DL120 G 7 Server is ideal for organizations that Need a cheap server to run the software.
It creates the 1P1U segment additional affordable and efficient by bringing together powerful computing.
- The HP ProLiant DL120 G-7 Server is currently also an entry-level, Rack-optimized host, perfect for surroundings conducting dedicated software (IT management software / scale-out software ).
- Built employing the systems it provides performance that is economical and features that are fundamental for varied computing requirements.
- The ProLiant DL120 Gen7 Server supports the latest Intel® Xeon® E3 and also Intel® Core™ i3 chips. A collection of user-friendly and dual-core processors gives you the option to select the processor that is proper based on your application demands and budgets.
- The new Intel Xeon E3-1200 processors provide performance improvement (up to 25 percent), 2x memory footprint (in 32 GB), and also four other PCI express lanes, over the 3400 sequence chips.
- The uniprocessor 1U machine supplies 2 PCI-Express slots And an option of redundant power supply aid.
Additional updates, including Smart Array Controllers along with HP SAS HBAs, offer service for SAS LFF and SFF Hard Drive pushes. The incorporated remote control, HP integral lights-out 3 (iLO 3), decreases physiological visits to servers, thus cutting down operational expenses. ILO 3 enables server installation, thermal and power optimization, and health tracking that is embedded.
The ProLiant DL120 Gen7 Server is a right-sized, right-priced Solution, configured to fulfill important computer data center’s application needs.
- It Delivers the lowest price point for a 1P1U configuration In the rack family.
- It provides performance for committed Applications and is packaged with capabilities for computing needs that were varied.
Lower total Price Tag of ownership (TCO):
Using its remote control capacities, ProLiant DL120 G-7 Server can assist you to take the constraint of your infrastructure, allowing you to react fast to your small organization needs. Management, therefore, lowering your TCO and enhances circulation, lowers downtime.
- The ProLiant DL120 G 7 Server provides incorporated, Enterprise-level remote control (iLO 3) in a reasonable value, bringing down the cost of host installation, health monitoring, server power, and temperature control. Health monitoring representatives allow one to respond fast to host problems, from a remote location.
The ProLiant DL120 G7 Server using it’s reachable helps you empower Deployment and maintenance.