The HP ProLiant ML150 G 6 Server supports Intel® Xeon® 5500 show processors, delivering improved compute functionality. Additionally, it brings improvements in storage, memory potential, and installation alternatives, which makes it cheap and more accessible to companies that are growing. With next-generation Intel processors and remote management attributes, the ML150 g 6 tower server provides server value at an entry-level price point. Also, power supply and pure lovers offer better power and security to keep your business.
Additionally, there Are hot-pluggable hard disk drives (HDDs) along with Optional RAID controls which may help limit network downtime. Also, with data protection turned into a significant dilemma today, the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) alternative can prove useful by way of its aid for data security. Developed to fulfill your own IT needs while offering new features to your foreseeable future, the HP ProLiant ML150 g 6 is ideally suited for businesses in addition to compute-intensive cluster surroundings that require server functionality.
Speedier computing electricity:
Built upon the latest technology, the HP ProLiant ML150 G 6 Server comes with These features:
- Most Recent Intel Xeon 5500 chips with QuickPath InterConnect architecture supply ultimate processor functionality
- 1-2 DIMM slots supporting up to 4-8 GB of all DDR3 1066 MHz Registered/Unbuffered memory–make the ML150 G6 perfect for demanding workloads
- Integral Pcie Generation two slots provide higher Bandwidth
- Up-to 8 Large Form Factor (LFF) SAS/SATA disc Drives–through optional second drive cage– offer storage expandability to meet future small business growth needs
- Embedded HP Intelligent Array B110i SATA RAID Controller plus a Wide variety of Smart Array controller options enable you to fulfill your storage requirements with ease.
Embedded Lights-Out 100i (LO100i) remote management allows One to monitor your server through a LAN or the Internet, anytime, in virtually any location. It gives essential handy remote control through telnet, internet web browser, plus Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI 2.0). These attributes enable access to reduce the need to visit or seek out onsite aid for upgrading, deployment, and troubleshooting.
- Lights-Out distant control Makes It Possible for You to track server Health and react responsively to events if they come about
- Licenses are available to Present additional LO100i High-level remote management capabilities
Convertibility and Pairing:
The ML150 G 6 Includes connectivity and convertibility Possibilities that facilitate installation.
- The Tower to Rack Conversion T-Ray Universal Kit allows Straight forward connection to the rack-mount server that is current