HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8, a 4U tower server, Delivers essential accessibility and expansion required to allow for varying business needs. It is excellent for distant websites and business branch offices running file/print, internet messaging, along with smaller vertical applications or databases.
The HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8 V-2 Server Is the Latest inclusion To the ProLiant Gen8 portfolio. It indeed is powered by the latest Intel® Xeon®, Intel® Core™ I 3, and Pentium® processors, providing you with significant compute power within a 1 P tower model. Plus, these innovative machines come with an extensive range of embedded automation and smart handling features that produce ProLiant Gen8 models the planet’s most self-conscious servers. This HP ProLiant ML310e G8 v2 Server is well suited for little – to medium-sized organizations (SMBs) and corporate enterprise businesses with remote or branch offices. Incorporating key HP technologies in the HP proactive Insight architecture, the ML310e Gen8 v 2 provides innovations in the server, memory management, and firmware management.
Stand out functionality:
The ProLiant ML310e Gen8 Server has enormous functionality Headroom. It’s the perfect choice for SMBs, remote sites, and business branch offices running file/print, Net messaging, Internet messaging, along with also little vertical databases or applications with all Characteristics That include:
- Processors: supports Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3, Intel Core I-3, Along with Pentium collection processors
- Performance: contains up To 32 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3 memory to get superior platform performance
- I/O: 4 PCI Express slots, including two slots that are Gen-3, give Higher I/O effectiveness
- HP Smart Storage: a data-intensive program that is turbocharged Performance to quicken workloads
- Stack-able switch option: is harmonious with all the HP 1810 Switch show Network connectivity.