The HP ProLiant ML330 G 6 is a dual-processor tower system Assembled to produce specific system architecture. This structure enables the organizations to scale their businesses needed so that they can maximize their IT paying bucks. Even the HP ProLiant ML330 g 6 offers to firms that the industry’s most potent embedded direction technology with all the HP integral lights out 2 (iLO 2) permitting one to deal with the servers everywhere and from anyplace else.
Manageability and functionality to scale your organization:
If you are a little and medium business (SMB) entrepreneur, We HP know that maintaining your IT infrastructure with requirements and competition in sync can be a tough endeavor. Ever since your company is rising, you are unable to block far investment onto your support, yet you would want it to scale up to fulfill the need for higher computing and uptime. We also understand that managers that run remote or duplicate data centers, lacking an efficient remote management program can create sleepless nights.
The HP ProLiant ML330 G6 is a brand new dual-processor tower platform built using a system architecture. This original structure allows you to scale your small business also permits one to enhance the efficiency of how you pay your IT dollars. In addition to delivering exemplary overall performance with the latest technological innovation. It integrates the sector’s most robust embedded control technology with the ProLiant on-board Administrator (driven by iLO two-controller) making it possible for you to manage servers anywhere round-the-clock.
With all the most current Intel series processors with QPI technologies (quad-core and dual-core ), DDR3 DIMMs; Serial Attached SCSI (SAS), and PCI-Express Gen2 technologies, the ML330 G6 becomes a high-performance platform. It is ideal for the speedy growth of one’s business as needed.
Embedded in ML330 is the powerful ProLiant Onboard Administrator (run by iLO two control ) that allows one to supervise your servers round-the-clock and from virtually any given location. It causes it to be an affordable office server.
The Server delivers a Reasonably Priced tower Superb functionality with a brand new layout, the ProLiant ML330.
- Special structure: Up to 2 2.53 GHz Intel Xeon E5500 Series processors with Turbo Mode or Intel Xeon W3500 processors with only one 2.93 GHz with Turbo Mode make it possible for optimizing both power consumption and overall performance based on your needs. While the first processor is still on-board, the next chip is always to the Mezzanine board as a choice. You can cut costs and choose to add the chip.
- Memory: 18 DIMM slots support up to 144 GB of DDR3 Memory, and 1-2 DIMM consume up to 2-4 GB for DDR3 unbuffered memory create the Server perfect for software. Besides, DDR3 accomplishes 20 Percent lower energy intake than DDR2 when effecting a ten percentage Performance advantage.
- Intel QPI: Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) architecture offers a memory controller into each microprocessor for the high-speed joint between the microprocessors and other components like external memory and the I/O hub.
It also lets a processor access the dedicated memory of any other processor through the QPI which links all the processors.
- Energy-efficient: Multiple smart sensors manage temperature across the ML330 G6, prevent overcooling, and reduce power usage. New features like HP Power Advisor, automated adjustment of I/O, and memory slots and fan regulation also make it more energy-efficient. ML330 G6 satisfies the Climate Saver Gold criteria.
- PCI-Express: Four (4) available PCI-Express Gen 2 expansion slots (standard) with optional PCI-X slots provide the latest I/0 performance technologies
Ideal environments: Growing business (SMBs), Remote and replicate sites
Workloads: Application/ Messaging Server, Microsoft 2008 Small Business Server, Microsoft Embedded Server, Mailing/Printing Server, and Red Hat/Suse Enterprise Server