HP ProLiant ML350 Generation 5 supports dual-socket Processors, with hot-plug redundancy. It also has the more significant, lighter, and quieter dual-purpose chassis gives the option of 2.5″ Small Form Factor (SFF), or 3.5″ Enormous form factor (LFF) Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) or Serial ATA (SATA) drives.
A Dependable foundation:
Whether Your Organization supports data and transactions from Five people to 500, you’re able to count to remain accessible and online.
- Redundant lover’s power, memory, and disc options help ensure The ML350 G5 host proceeds to back up your business while in the event of system power, thermal, memory or disc error.
- Hot-plug service for the problematic drives that are HP and Power supplies not only keeps your company running but also simplifies part replacements and upgrades.
- Serial Attached SCSI and SATA RAID are regular on the ML350 G5, generating storage cheap than ever and reliable.
Functionality for significance:
The ML350 G5 joins the latest dual-core processor Technology, the serial performance I/O, and memory technologies at a price that fits SMB budgets.
- 8 PC2-5300 slots GB 667 MHz FB-DIMM Memory.
- Up to two Intel Xeon, 5000 sequence processors Using 4 MB of cache.
- 5 networking bays for the supreme within expansion Capacity.
- 3 PCI Express slots and a few 64-bit PCI-X slots.
- assistance for SATA disk drives and six LFF SAS or 2 SFF.
Complete tools for savvy system direction:
Just like a trusted business partner, the ML350 G5 is available And easy to operate together. With each other, lights out technological innovation remote control applications and also HP ProLiant necessities make server installation and management a snap.
- In the installment, Smart-start (contained from the HP ProLiant Essentials Foundation Pack shipped with the ML350 G5) gets your server ready to go in 3 straightforward measures.
- Once the installation is complete, the HP Systems Insight Manager program keeps an eye on your server to ensure personnel can focus on priority initiatives; alerts on process status could be delivered.
- when You Want to Earn system modifications, use the HP Integral lights out 2 (iLO 2)–the host’s handy remote control; fresh to the ML350 server, iLO 2 lets you see the server console and install updates anytime –even when the system operating system is down.
Adapts to conquer new business chances:
Intelligent companies Realize that tech is just one of the most useful approaches. Even the ML350 G5 provides your enterprise infrastructure with the runway, and it needs to get this advantage.
Processor and memory upgrades support additional users and Boost response times.
- Rack the ML350 G5 when the physical location needs change.
- Incorporate Backup tape solutions to protect business data.
- Connect a Wide Array of backup and outside storage Apparatus as data storage needs increase and also change.
Ideal environments and applications:
Growing companies running core software:
- reliable server performance at a reasonably priced price tag.
- Reputable data protection.
- Plenty of space for expansion adds memory, chips, internal I/O, and Back-up cards in a cinch to add customers and find a competitive advantage or transform the ML350 G5 to a standing environment once you need to possess more servers.
Branch offices and distant sites
- Integrated Lightsout 2 (iLO 2) to manually handle the machine anytime, anywhere, even whenever the working server system is down; a Bluetooth device ID (UID) in your host lets those onsite understand that someone is accessing the machine.
- Redundant components give optimum server uptime.
- Paid down effective and acoustics tools for server Installation, deployment, and management.