The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 V 2 is a double processor tower Platform, that is constructed to the newest Intel® Xeon® processors to make a platform architecture. Flexible installation alternatives, along with this unique architecture, allows companies to scale so they could optimize their IT paying bucks needed. The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 v 2 delivers the industry’s most potent embedded direction technologies, HP integrated lights out 4 (iLO4), enabling organizations to manage the servers anytime and from anywhere.
Growing companies, notably those with distant or branch Offices, confront the process of meeting with today’s tech prerequisites while enabling future requirements. Ensuring infrastructure investments are more future-proof and also cost-effective is vital. Companies need to calculate power, memory storage, and storage at a later date, the versatility to cut back upfront expenses with all the choices for Expansion.
They need to Lower the complexity of host Installation and management. The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 Server was fashioned for businesses looking for an in-built tower server using enterprise-level functionality and network management. With improved performance, storage, serviceability, and direction capacities, the ML350e Gen8 can be a perfect fit for clients searching for value and features.
The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 Is a tower Platform built on the Intel® Xeon chips. This original structure, as well as installation alternatives, will allow organizations to scale so that they can maximize their IT dollars as needed. The HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 supplies a’s most potent embedded direction technology using HP integrated Lights-Out 4 (iLO4), which makes it possible for companies to handle the servers everywhere and from anywhere.
The newest HP ProLiant Gen8 host is Purposebuilt To:
- Produce crucial functionality and allow for cheap enlargement
- Decrease the general complexity of server deployment and management
- Reduced cost of possession
- Deliver peace of mind fast serviceability, and industry-leading manageability
Deliver essential functionality and allow for low-cost Expansion:
Designed with accessibility features, you can Count on the HP ProLiant ML350e Gen8 to remain and to run 24×7. When the time is right, add memory and a second processor.
Performance together with all the Most Current Intel Xeon E-5 – 2400 processor and memory that is an integrated architecture which supports both unbuffered and enrolled memory. HP SmartMemory offers exceptional effectiveness, high excellent, and manageability.
Flexible layout Gives You growth capacities As your business develops, allowing you to add added hard drives another chip, more memory, and more storage.
Reduce the general complexity of server deployment and management:
Eliminate tedious, Time-consuming tasks together with management applications.
- HP iLO simplifies server installation and enables remote management.
- HP Agentless Management offers up integrated tracking and changing capability from the moment the server has been turned on.
- The H-P Active Health System provides 24×7 constant Health monitoring, problem analysis, and 100% settings change logging and resolution with HP services and Support. Start problem-analysis 5x using tools that are coordinated with secure data move to HP services and Support.
- HP Intelligent Provisioning Gives out-of-the-box Single-server deployment and configuration without the demand for physical media
Lower overall Price of possession:
Free up valuable IT resources and reduce technology costs.
- With embedded remote management technology, onsite server Administration expenses are lower and traveling expenses are eliminated.
- The efficiency enthusiasts and electricity supply Lower energy use and reduce costs daily.
- Energy-star ® capable server configurations exemplify HP’s continuing commitment to assisting customers to save money and conserve energy• With embedded remote management technology, onsite server Administration expenses are lower, and traveling expenses are eliminated.
- The efficiency enthusiasts and electricity supply Lower energy use and reduce costs on a daily basis.
- Energy-star ® capable server configurations exemplify HP’s continuing commitment to assisting customers to save money and conserve energy