We currently have the following career opportunities:
Position : Business Development Manager
- Successful candidates will have a demonstrable track record of revenue and profit generation through issues and solutions-based selling in the IT industry and 2-3 years custom market search experience.
Location : Chennai/ Bengaluru (Others may be assigned based on business need)
Business Development Manager is responsible for pursuing account relationships that are deep within a given organization with the objective of successfully selling the breadth of Enterprise IT server and storage products and capabilities.
To develop and shape future business delivery and provide the best possible service and information to customers while ensuring compliance with legislation.
Given location, directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and goals for a business development department. Identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements. May coordinate and negotiate with the Pre-sales Team, marketing and/or sales group.
- Responsible for developing new business opportunities by sourcing new clients (Corporate Customers) and developing new business with existing clients within the Region
- Collaborate with Marketing to help develop and implement marketing strategies
- Monitor competitor products sales and marketing activities
- Develops and delivers presentations to existing and prospective clients on attributes of Navigator System services to support and expand client base
- Networks with industry contacts through trade shows and industry associations
- Acts as liaison as needed between Customers and Client Managers to resolve any business issues
- Responsible for obtaining revenue through focused effort against a limited list of mutually agreed upon prospects and existing customers
- Responsible for the completion of RFI’s (Request For Information) and/or RFP’s (Request For Proposal) generated by potential clients
- Creates and delivers PowerPoint sales presentation or other media to the prospect or customer decision-maker in support of sales
- Writes proposals including costs and timing of projects
- Submits forecasts, activity reports and other analyses required to assess the status of sales efforts
- Creates and executes account plans in support of target account activity
- Determines Risk Management
- Institutes efficiency measures
- Prospecting and Hunting to drive new client relationships
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Strategy development and Implementation
- Project management
- Presentation skills
- Research and Report writing skills
- Problem solving and decision making
- PC literate with PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Professional and positive approach
- Self-motivated, creative, dynamic
- Strong in building relationships and able to communicate at all levels
- Team player, and able to work on own initiative.
- in Sales/Marketing or equivalent with extensive business development experience. Graduate level education a plus.
Navigator System offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential.
Mail: Padma@navigatorsystem.com call for interview +91 9986288377