We currently have the following career opportunities:
Senior Business Development Executive
- Information Technology and Services
- Corporate IT Sales
LOCATION: CHENNAI (Others may be assigned based on business need)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Job Vacancy
- Maximize mutual value and achieve mutually beneficial goals with current and future client
- Ensure all client knowledge is properly communicated.
- Work with operations to support existing business and to identify, close or onboard new business.
- Meet or exceed the annual sales quota.
- Strong relationships and grow NSPL business from assigned accounts which is our BASE BUSINESS
- Prospect new accounts; determine client needs and customize NSPL solutions, closing NEW BUSINESS
- Creatively locate high margin potential business deals by contacting both existing and potential clients; to discover and explore new opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing deal requirements. Evaluating options; working with Operations and Finance to grow client business and win new profitable business opportunities.
- Negotiate by fully understanding the client’s needs and the company’s capabilities/services to be able to meet the client’s goals.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the IT industry and its current developments.
Chennai Business Development’s primary role is to maximize mutual value and achieve goals that are mutually beneficial with our clients. The position is a senior business development executive to provide leadership in building an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ businesses. The Business Development will be responsible for ensuring that all client knowledge is properly communicated and will work with operations to support existing business and identify, close and onboard new business.
Qualification & Skills
- A minimum of 5+ years of IT business development, sales and customer experience/contacts in similar localization industry
- Self-motivated, results and goal driven, strong-willed; enjoys a high degree of autonomy
- C-level sales expertise and comfort in presentations and negotiations
- Confident hunter, including cold calling and approaching new business/contacts and working at OEM events or trade shows
- Language skill Required: English
- Must be adapt at Google Hangouts, Skype, WebEx and/or GoToMeeting video calls for Meeting
- Experienced at Salesforce.com (preferred) or similar CRM software
- Competent at MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT) and/or Apple Tools (Keynote, Numbers, and Pages) and/or Google (Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Comfortable in a high energy and constantly developing the environment
- Strong knowledge of, and profile on LinkedIn
- MBA or similar degree preferred but not required
Navigator System offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential.
Mailto Hema: firstname.lastname@example.org call for interview +91 99014 55150