Dell EMC PowerEdge R650 Server
COMPELLING PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, LESS PRICE AND HIGH SCALABILITY
Optimal performance, high scalability, and data center density for demanding workloads.
For details on the Dell EMC PowerEdge R650 Server administration and Server Solutions, one time installation support, RAID configuration, please to send us your details and brief requirements. We can then quote you accordingly.
TO REQUEST A QUOTE, CALL OUR SALES TEAM: 9986288377 Email: email@example.com
Equivalent model Dell PowerEdge R750, is a dual-socket/2U rack server that delivers outstanding performance for the most demanding workloads. Dell EMC PowerEdge R750 2U Rack Server T-shaped motherboard allows the PSUs to be placed on each side of the chassis to improve air flow through the chassis.
Maximise Application Performance And Density
The dual-socket/1U PowerEdge R650 is the ideal rack server to address performance, high scalability, and density.
- The new 3rd Gen Xeon Scalable processors are based on a balanced, efficient architecture that increases core performance, memory, and I/O bandwidth to accelerate diverse workloads from the data center to the edge. Available with up to 40 powerful cores.
- Supports 8 channels per CPU, up to 32 DDR4 DIMMs at 3200 MT/s DIMM speed
- Address substantial throughput improvements with PCIe Gen 4 and up to 10 NVMe drives
- Ideal for traditional corporate IT, database and analytics, VDI, and AI/ML and Inferencing
- Optional Direct Liquid Cooling support to address high wattage processors
- Maximise storage performance with up to 10 NVMe drives or 10 2.5″ SAS or SATA drives.
- Scale compute resources with Intel Xeon Scalable that offer up to 1.50x performance gains over previous generation Cascade Lake. Ice Lake CPUs scale up to 40cores per CPU.
Automate Maintenance With Dell EMC OpenManage
The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio helps deliver peak efficiency for PowerEdge servers, delivering intelligent, automated management of routine tasks. Combined with unique agent-free management capabilities, the R650 is simply managed, freeing up time for high profile projects.
- Simplify management with New OpenManage Enterprise console, with customised reporting and automatic discovery.
- Take advantage of QuickSync 2 capabilities and gain access to your servers easily through your phone or tablet.
Guard Your Data Center With Built In Security
Every PowerEdge server is designed as part of a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security into the full server life cycle. The R650 leverages new security features built-into every new PowerEdge server strengthening protection so you can reliably and securely deliver accurate data to your customers no matter where they are. By considering each aspect of system security, from design to retirement, Dell EMC ensures trust and delivers a worry-free, secure infrastructure without compromise.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
Dell EMC PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
We Listen, Advise & Supply
Navigator Team develop a long term understanding of our clients IT infrastructure, goals and strategies. Navigator System work on a simple methodology…
Listen – Our highly skilled pre sales team work with you to understand what you want.
Advise – Given our in depth, multi-platform knowledge we look to suggest the right solution to maximise ROI whilst minimising TCO.
Supply – Navigators has the proven capability to supply products and solutions on a global basis.
Navigator System Annual Maintenance Contract for critical systems for premium hardware and software support for your
PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available with us