The HP ProLiant DL580 Generation 4 (G4) Server Is Currently an Enterprise-class server intended for higher accessibility and optimum scalability. Its chassis provides exceptional flexibility and serviceability.
Depending upon the processing I/O and media systems stipulate the highest levels of efficiency required by today’s software. High-availability functions, for example, redundant parts along with RAID Memory, empower uptime. Built-in lights out two (iLO 2) technology allows remote administration from a standard browser without needing to stop by your host. This 4U compact form factor’s structure offers maximum application deployment flexibility, being able to access hard drives, memory, and processors, and electricity supplies as the system remains secured in the stand. Even the 4U form variable empowers rapid reaction to support activities, whereas lowering overall IT costs and server downtime.
Hot-Plug RAID Performance
- The DL580 G4 Server proceeds that the History of all Generation HP ProLiant DL580 servers together with features such as reachable Hot-Plug RAID Memory along with processing, providing yield on expenditure decision.
- The HP ProLiant DL580 G4 Server affirms the newest Intel Xeon 7041 along with 7030 chips for optimum scalability.
- Together with four conventional PCI Express (x4) and yet another 64 Bit / 133 MHz PCI-X slots, and also the capacity to incorporate Hot-Plug PCI-X slots or even PCI-express, the more DL580 g-4 Server offers loads of versatility and bandwidth.
- The DL580 G 4 Server Is Stuffed with attributes that Enhance functionality, for example also an HP Smart Array P400 control with as much as 512 MB create cache along with double Gigabit NICs.
- Strengthen I/O Technique functionality having an 800-MHz Dual-Independent Entrance Side Bus, 400 MHz DDR2 SDRAM and PCI-X/PCI Communicate tech
The HP ProLiant DL580 G4 Server Was Fashioned for Up-time And can be designed to offer serviceability and scalability for your company.