The two-socket HP Integrity rx2800 i2 Server is an Economical and straightforward way to improve performance and take advantage of your rack-mount investments. Using also six I/O enlargement slots, even the most current Intel ® Itanium ® 9300 collection quad-core chips, up to 384 GB DDR3 memory, the Integrity rx2800 Server could scale to execute a variety of mission-critical applications. Its built-in resiliency, high-level server management functions, ENERGY STAR® and Network Equipment Building System (NEBS) Level 3 certifications, and also 2U calculate density to create the Integrity rx2800 I 2 Server a perfect selection for smaller sized, much more distant, or heritage rack-mount surroundings.
Scaling Allows You to run an Array of Mission-critical applications in a 2U footprint accentuates performance gains:
You are given by the Integrity rx2800 I-2 Server up Performance improvement more than previous-generation servers.1
- By two quad-core Intel Itanium, 9300 Sequence processors Provide eight cores of computing strength
- 2 4 DIMM slots up to 384 GB of DDR3 memory and the meet with Needs of one’s memory-intensive software
- HP Intelligent Array, P410i Controller Assists, increase the functionality
- 8 hot-plug little form factor (SFF) SAS Hard Drive drives
- Six PCI Express (PCIe) I/O slots along with four incorporated GbE LAN ports
Rightsize the solution:
You May customize the Integrity rx2800 I 2 Server for Enhanced application rate and responsiveness, and to fit your financial plan. With an array of I/O slots, along with processors, memory, storage, that support rack- or even deskside configurations, various project requirements can be addressed by you also.
Dedicate enhanced resiliency:
The Integrity rx2800 Server offers enhanced resiliency With builtin continuity and availability characteristics to continue to keep your business running without disturbance:
- Mission-critical UNIX®–HP UX 11i enables accessibility, Accelerates invention, also simplifies operations.
- Double-chip spare supplies 17x higher memory Dependability Than single-chip spare.
- Intel Itanium 9300 Series processor provides up to 2x better visibility than processors1 through features including latches and Intel Cache risk-free Technology.
- Redundant hot-plug electricity and hot-swappable buffs facilitate serviceability.
- The trusted platform module (TPM) empowers the creation of Cryptographic keys to improve protection.
- NEBS Level 3 accreditation with –4-8 Vdc power provides Enable product operability.
Electricity usage and advance energy efficiency:
Reduce the energy intake server. And improve your energy efficacy with HP Thermal Logic Systems, Which provide cooling and power system. Furthermore, 1,200-watt fully N+N Redundant power supplies that are high-efficiency support low line and Highline power, together with power metering and energy.