Hybrid IT Environments: Cloud adoption is not complete decision. Any businesses can have the best of both the traditional on-premise and Cloud worlds provided the upfront planning is performed.
The three main infrastructure platforms are;
- On-premise servers,
- Public cloud and
- Managed private cloud.
Hybrid IT leverages a number of infrastructure platforms.
It also placing workloads where they perform best, after all the following things are considered.
- Thoroughly access your applications and business requirements to determine which workloads deliver better performance, ROI and user satisfaction in the cloud and which should stay on-premise.
- For example, email, application testing and development, CRM tools, business analytics and ERP tend to work best in the cloud where they are centrally assessed and can scale quickly.
- But high data volume transaction applications such as CAD software, may be better suited to an on-premise server or at least cached locally for fast performance.
- Consider the lifecycle of your existing infrastructure when planning a hybrid environment.
- Make sure to keep your recently purchased on premise servers running in order to maximise your investment.
- Consider ‘Rental server Service’ platforms when decommissioning old infrastructure, to avoid large capital expenses.
- If no workloads are deemed ready to move to the Cloud then consider utilising the Cloud as your Backup and Disaster Recovery target.
Cloud computing models
- Public cloud platforms and services, like Microsoft Azure, are a growing collection of cloud-based products that include virtual servers (IaaS), analytics, database services, mobile telemetry, networking, storage, and web.
- Cloud computing platforms help you move faster, achieve more and save money over time.
- For example, Microsoft Azure deployments, can be integrated with existing infrastructure, either on-premise or in service provider the cloud.
Managed Private Cloud
Managed Private Cloud, like Amazon Web Services, is a fully-outsourced computing infrastructure model.
- It is suitable and often required when business wants to run applications in a tightly managed environment, have access to experts and potential configure requirements to optimise application performance.
- Rather than buying servers, software licenses, network equipment and data centre space separately, you can buy all of them bundled as a managed service.
- IaaS eliminates the effort involved in in deploying new servers and services while enabling on-demand capacity and performance increases in a tailored solution.
Its pay-per-use model means IaaS is an operating expense rather than a capital expense.
Software as a Service
- One of the quickest and easiest ways of moving workloads to the cloud is through SaaS.
- Microsoft lead the way in SaaS model applications, with Office 365.
- Other software also include features and price points tailored to meet the needs of all sized businesses.
Choosing the Right Service Provider
- We are good at managed service providers and system integrators with have expertise in both cloud and on-premises systems.
- We can offer unbiased advice on what systems are the better cloud candidates, help with the migration and manage the services for you so that you can get out of operations.
- Our expert Engineers at helping to migrate your server to a cloud platform with minimal disruption, and provide ongoing monitoring, management and proactive notifications to reduce the risk of downtime.
- Road mapping your IT environment is crucial to understanding your specific business needs and matching it to your hybrid infrastructure.
Navigator System offer strategy workshops that analyze your current IT and business drivers and recommend on the best combination of IT platforms.
Navigator System business model is to offer a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products, services and solutions for the most diverse platforms and multi-brand environments. Call +91 984545 1006 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
NAVIGATOR SYSTEMS PRIVATE LIMITED
NO. 37/27, MEANEE AVENUE, TANK ROAD CROSS
OPP LAKE SIDE HOSPITAL
BANGALORE – 560042
Phone: +91 080 25307537/ 38/ 49
Call: +91 9986288377