Peak 2-socket performance in a compact package
Delivering peak 2-socket performance to space-constrained data centers, the PowerEdge R430 is a short-depth 60.9cm (24) entry rack server. It is an excellent fit for a wide range of workloads, including:
- High-performance computing (HPC)
- Web serving
- Infrastructure scale-out
- Surveillance and site security
The R430 is also highly attractive as a dedicated backup or development server.
For Sale & AMC of Dell PowerEdge R430 Rack Servers for sale Call +91 984545 1006 or Email email@example.com
Scale and adapt with greater versatility
Harness the data explosion with scalable internal storage capacity, and flexibly adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering. As you grow, ensure a high level of protection for your virtualized workloads with hypervisor redundancy through Dell’s innovative Failsafe Hypervisor.
Powerful, compact computing.
Peak 2-socket performance for HPC, web tech and infrastructure scale-out.
Dell PowerEdge T430 Rack Server with 3 Year NBD
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2620v3 (2.4GHz/6-core/15MB/85W)
- Processor core available
- Power supply type
- 1Xinbuilt (550W)
- Memory 8GB (1X8)
- Memory slots
- 12 DIMMS
- Memory type
- SAS (2.5 inch with 3.5 inch carrier) 10K RPM
- uupto 4 Drives (3.5inch) Hot Plug Drive
Raid Built – Onboard
/ Optical – DVD Writer
Deliver peak performance
Drive powerful performance across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family, offering significantly more cores per processor than previous-generation E5-2600 v2 processors. Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots that allow you to grow memory capacity over time
- DDR4 memory that provides as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and draws up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Up to 10 high-IOPS 6.3cm (2.5) hard drives and two PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with systems management features that automate your PowerEdge server lifecycle management tasks.
- Speed time to production and drive better RYO by automating OS deployment, server configuration and updates with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectively byby monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge R430 Rack Servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.
- Processor family
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2698v3
1U, 2 socket server
High Performance Model, 32Core / 64Threads
(2 ) Sixteen Core 2.3GHz , 9.6 GT/s Intel QPI
E5-2670v3, Sixteen Core (2.3 GHz, 135Watts)
Max Turbo Frequency – 3.6GHz
No of Thread – 64
Intel QPI Speed – 9.6GT/s , No of QPI Links – 2
Intel Smart Cache – 40MB per CPU
Intel® C610 Series Chipset
512 GB (16 x 32GB) RDIMM @2400MHz
Memory Slots: 24
Max Memory Bandwidth – 68 GB/s
2*HP 1 TB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) SC Enterprise
8SFF Hard drive bays
HPE Flexible Smart Array P440ar/2G FIO Controller
HPE Half-Height SATA DVD-RW Optical Drive
HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
Expansion Slots – 2
PCIe 3.0, x16 3/4half Length, Full Height Slot
HP iLO Management Engine (standard)
(2) HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Power Supply