Power your workloads with uncompromising
With 2U performance packed into a compact 1U chassis, the PowerEdge R630 two-socket rack server delivers uncompromising density and productivity. Part of the 13th generation of PowerEdge servers, the R630 is ideal for virtualization, driving large business applications or running transactional databases.
For Sale & AMC of Dell PowerEdge R630 Rack Servers for sale Call +91 9986288377 or Email email@example.com
Concentrate your computing and capacity.
Maximize data center efficiency with an ultra-dense virtualization or database engine that supports up to 24 flash SSDs in a 1U chassis.
Ensure continuous access
The R630 can be easily configured as a reliable, general-purpose server for business-critical applications, with automated management and high-availability features, such as:
- Redundant power supply units (PSUs)
- Hot-plug and swappable PSUs, HDDs and fans
- Dual SD card option for failsafe hypervisors
Dell PowerEdge r630 13G Server with 3 Year NBD
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2620V4 (8 core, 2.1 GHz, 20MB, 85W )
- 1U 2-socket rack server (16core/32Threads Server)
- Intel Smart Cache – 20MB , 2.5MB per Core, No of Thread – 32
Internal Interconnect: 2 x Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) links; 8.0 GT/s
Max Turbo Frequency 3Ghz
Intel C610 Series Chipset
128GB Memory ( 16 * 8GB Module RDIMMs ) DDR4 up to 2400MT/s
Memory Slots – 24 DIMM Slots
Max memory: Up to 1.5TB
Max Memory Bandwidth 68.3GB/s
5 * 600GB , SFF Hot plug 2.5” SAS (10K)
Up to Eight 2.5″ drives
Internal controllers: PERC H730P
Embedded NIC 2 x 1Gb + 2 x 10Gb
Up to 3 x PCIe 3.0 plus dedicated PERC slot
Remote management iDRAC8 Express (default)
2 * 495Watts Efficiency, hot plug, redundant
- Memory 8GB (1X8)
- Memory slots
- 12 DIMMS
- Memory type
- SAS (2.5 inch with 3.5 inch carrier) 10K RPM
- uupto 4 Drives (3.5inch) Hot Plug Drive
Raid Built – Onboard
/ Optical – DVD Writer
The processor and memory density as well as storage flexibility of up to 24 x 4.5cm (1.8) flash SSDs or 10 x 6.3cm (2.5) HDDs (with an option to replace four HDDs with four PCIe SSDs) provides an ideal solution for large-scale transactional and analytical processing solutions, such as Oracle and SQL.
- Accelerate in-memory online analytical processing (OLAP) with up to 24 DIMMs of DDR4 RAM, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth.
- Increase the number of transactions per second for online transaction processing (OLTP) databases with 12Gb PowerEdge RAID controllers (PERC9) that feature double the throughput performance and cache of previous-generation controllers.
- Efficiently drive workloads with high concurrent usage and frequent random access to all tables, payloads and log files using the R630 with an all-flash SSD configuration.
- Dramatically reduce storage latency with Express Flash PCIe SSDs and support for optional Dell Fluid Cache application acceleration technology.
Power communication and collaboration
The R630 features the flexible storage capacity and high-density processing that is crucial to superior IO performance in Exchange and SharePoint applications.
- Speed your workload deployment with Dell’s expanding out-of-box template library for Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, UC&C and SQL configurations.
- Improve virtual machine (VM) performance, including better response times for more concurrent users, with fast DDR4 memory and the increased processing cycles and threads of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 product family
Simplify and automate your IT management
Manage your data center servers the way you want: individually, collectively, in-person, remotely, or with your smartphone — it’s your choice. Consistent administration and 3rd-party integration ensures seamless management of PowerEdge servers.
Lifecycle Controller provides deployment, update and support automation on demand to maximize data center efficiency and can automatically inventory, monitor and update any new Dell PowerEdge system added to the data center. It includes managed and persistent onboard storage that, when combined with its systems management capabilities, eliminates the need for traditional media-based system management tools and utilities.
Zero-touch automated deployment discovers and auto-configures Dell servers by using configuration files stored in designated locations on an internal network, which can reduce setup time and manual entry errors. Administrators can simply rack, cable and walk away.
- Processor family
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2698v3
1U, 2 socket server
High Performance Model, 32Core / 64Threads
(2 ) Sixteen Core 2.3GHz , 9.6 GT/s Intel QPI
E5-2670v3, Sixteen Core (2.3 GHz, 135Watts)
Max Turbo Frequency – 3.6GHz
No of Thread – 64
Intel QPI Speed – 9.6GT/s , No of QPI Links – 2
Intel Smart Cache – 40MB per CPU
Intel® C610 Series Chipset
512 GB (16 x 32GB) RDIMM @2400MHz
Memory Slots: 24
Max Memory Bandwidth – 68 GB/s
2*HP 1 TB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) SC Enterprise
8SFF Hard drive bays
HPE Flexible Smart Array P440ar/2G FIO Controller
HPE Half-Height SATA DVD-RW Optical Drive
HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
Expansion Slots – 2
PCIe 3.0, x16 3/4half Length, Full Height Slot
HP iLO Management Engine (standard)
(2) HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Power Supply