Discover greater versatility
Adapt to changing workload conditions with an expandable platform ready for virtualization and high-availability clustering. The R530 easily accommodates data growth with support for up to eight 8.8cm (3.5) hard drives and a range of RAID options for data protection and optimized performance. In addition, Dell’s innovative Failsafe Hypervisor provides hypervisor redundancy, giving the R530 additional resiliency compared to single-point-of-failure implementations.
For Sale & AMC of Dell PowerEdge R530 Rack Servers for sale Call +91 984545 1006 or Email email@example.com
Accelerate performance across a wide range of workloads
Designed for data centers needing an affordable, virtualization-ready, 2-socket rack server, the Dell PowerEdge R530 Rack Servers is an excellent platform for a wide range of common business applications, including:
- Mail and messaging
- File and print
- Workgroup collaboration
- Web serving
- Video streaming
The R530 is also highly attractive as a dedicated development or backup server.
Built for affordable versatility.
Deliver balanced performance and midrange scalability with a powerful 2S/2U rack server.
Dell PowerEdge R530 Rack Servers with 3 Year NBD
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E5-2640v3 (2.6GHz/8-core/15MB/85W)
- Processor core available
- Power supply type
- 2Xinbuilt (750W)
- Memory 16GB (1X16)
- Memory slots
- 12 DIMMS
- Memory type
- SAS (2.5 inch with 3.5 inch carrier) 10K RPM
- 8LFF (3.5inch) Hot Plug SAS/SATA
Raid Built – Onboard
/ Optical – DVD Writer
Deliver peak performance
Accelerate results across a wide range of workloads with the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family, offering up to 40 percent more cores for the R530 compared to previous-generation R520 servers with E5-2600 v2 processors.
Boost memory and I/O performance with:
- 12 DIMM slots and DDR4 memory, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth and drawing up to 30 percent less power than previous-generation DDR3 RAM
- Five PCIe slots, including three PCIe Gen3 slots that drive twice the data throughput compared to PCIe Gen2
Maximize operational efficiency
Save time and reduce potential for error with simplified, intuitive systems management.
- Speed time to production and drive better ROIby automating deployment, management and updating with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller 8 (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller.
- Control data center availability more effectivelyby monitoring and managing the health and availability of Dell PowerEdge servers anytime, anywhere through OpenManage Mobile and a handheld device.
- Harness your energy budget with energy-efficient processors, memory and power supplies. Fresh Air 2.0 configurations allow you to operate confidently at extended temperatures without the need for chilled air.
- Processor family
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2698v3
1U, 2 socket server
High Performance Model, 32Core / 64Threads
(2 ) Sixteen Core 2.3GHz , 9.6 GT/s Intel QPI
E5-2670v3, Sixteen Core (2.3 GHz, 135Watts)
Max Turbo Frequency – 3.6GHz
No of Thread – 64
Intel QPI Speed – 9.6GT/s , No of QPI Links – 2
Intel Smart Cache – 40MB per CPU
Intel® C610 Series Chipset
512 GB (16 x 32GB) RDIMM @2400MHz
Memory Slots: 24
Max Memory Bandwidth – 68 GB/s
2*HP 1 TB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) SC Enterprise
8SFF Hard drive bays
HPE Flexible Smart Array P440ar/2G FIO Controller
HPE Half-Height SATA DVD-RW Optical Drive
HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
Expansion Slots – 2
PCIe 3.0, x16 3/4half Length, Full Height Slot
HP iLO Management Engine (standard)
(2) HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Power Supply