For Sale & AMC of Dell PowerEdge R930 Rack Servers for sale Call +91 9986288377 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Built for scalability and speed
Maximize the performance of your most demanding enterprise applications, including CRM, ERP, OLTP and in-memory databases. The PowerEdge R930 flexibly scales to optimize transactions and operations and can significantly reduce latency. Leveraging the latest Intel® Xeon® processor E7 v3 product family (up to 18 cores per processor), the 4-socket R930 can scale to meet virtually any challenge.
Dell PowerEdge r930 Server with 3 Year
NBD Support Specification
- Processor family
- Intel® Xeon® E7-8893 V3 (64 core, 3.2 GHz, 45MB, 140W )
- 4U 4-socket rack server (16core/32Threads Server)
Intel Smart Cache – 45MB , 2.5MB per Core, No of Thread – 32
Internal Interconnect: 2 x Intel QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) links; 9.6 GT/s
Max Turbo Frequency 3.5Ghz
Intel C602J Series Chipset
64 GB Memory ( 8 * 8GB Module RDIMMs ) DDR4 RDIMM, LRDIMM up to 1866MT/s
Memory Slots – 96 DIMM Slots
Max memory: Up to 3.0TB
Max Memory Bandwidth 102GB/s
2 * 1.2TB , SFF Hot plug 2.5” SAS (7.2K)
Up to 24 x 2.5” hot-plug 12Gb/6Gb SAS HDD
Internal controllers: PERC H730P
Embedded NIC 2 x 1Gb + 2 x 10Gb
Up to 10 PCIe 3.0 slots plus dedicated PERC slot
Remote management iDRAC8 Express (default)
2 * 750Watts Efficiency, hot plug, redundant
- Memory 8GB (1X8)
- Memory slots
- 12 DIMMS
- Memory type
- SAS (2.5 inch with 3.5 inch carrier) 10K RPM
- uupto 4 Drives (3.5inch) Hot Plug Drive
Raid Built – Onboard
/ Optical – DVD Writer
Simplicity through automation
Efficiently manage Dell servers in physical, virtual, local and remote environments with PowerEdge embedded server intelligence — integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC8) with Lifecycle Controller and OpenManage Essentials. OpenManage automates the most frequently performed server management tasks agent-free – including deployment, updates, monitoring and maintenance – regardless of the installed OS or hypervisor.
- Reduce setup time by up to 99 percent with zero touch automated deployment.
- Cut up to 92 percent of time spent updating servers according to your policies.
- Leverage the same OpenManage Integration benefits with your existing VMware®, Microsoft or BMC Software consoles.
Reduce licensing costs using the extensive internal resources of a single R930 to accelerate applications and optimize compute processing. With 96 DIMM slots and 24 hard drives, it can easily adapt to the demands of any workload.
- Cost-effectively scale memory using lower cost, smaller DIMMs.
- Architect internal storage with SSDs and SAS drives to optimize for specific applications.
- Double I/O bandwidth utilizing dual PCI Gen 3 RAID cards.
Adapt to virtually any enterprise workload
Specifically designed for the enterprise, the R930 has all the power and capacity required to meet your business needs.
- Accelerate your large applications (ERP, CRM, business intelligence) with the capacity to quickly respond to business-growth demands.
- Consolidate multiple corporate-wide applications to a single Dell PowerEdge r930 13G Server.
- Enable faster access to critical business-application data and shrink customer response times with in-memory database capability.
- Efficiently support SAN environments with Dell Fluid Cache for SAN in combination with up to eight Express Flash SSDs.
- Migrate from an outdated RISC environment to a more agile future-ready data center.
- Processor family
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2698v3
1U, 2 socket server
High Performance Model, 32Core / 64Threads
(2 ) Sixteen Core 2.3GHz , 9.6 GT/s Intel QPI
E5-2670v3, Sixteen Core (2.3 GHz, 135Watts)
Max Turbo Frequency – 3.6GHz
No of Thread – 64
Intel QPI Speed – 9.6GT/s , No of QPI Links – 2
Intel Smart Cache – 40MB per CPU
Intel® C610 Series Chipset
512 GB (16 x 32GB) RDIMM @2400MHz
Memory Slots: 24
Max Memory Bandwidth – 68 GB/s
2*HP 1 TB 6G SAS 10K rpm SFF (2.5-inch) SC Enterprise
8SFF Hard drive bays
HPE Flexible Smart Array P440ar/2G FIO Controller
HPE Half-Height SATA DVD-RW Optical Drive
HPE Embedded 1Gb Ethernet 4-port 331i Adapter
Expansion Slots – 2
PCIe 3.0, x16 3/4half Length, Full Height Slot
HP iLO Management Engine (standard)
(2) HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Power Supply