HP ProLiant Server – ML150 Gen 9- Server for Sale
For Sale & AMC of HP ProLiant Server – ML150 Gen 9- Server
Call +91 998 628 8377 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support for higher capacity HDDs (up to 8 TB LFF).
Dual MicroSD provides a low cost boot option.
Intel Xeon E5-2600 v3 processors, HP DDR4 SmartMemory and 12 Gb/s SAS.
Flexibility of configuration and ability to expand when required.
Energy efficiency with ASHRAE A3 Compliance.
Support AMD FirePro™ W7100 graphics card
Performance to Meet Growing SMB Requirements
- The HP ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server has built-in intelligence, with the right balance of storage, performance, efficiency, manageability and with enough headroom for future growth.
- Supports up to two Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v3 processors with up to 12 cores offering both improved performance and efficiency.
- Help prevent data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling while improving workload performance and power efficiency with up to (16) DIMM slots of HP DDR4 SmartMemory.
- Embedded SATA HP Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot and data. Choice of HP Smart Array Controllers for increased performance, data availability and 12 Gb/s SAS technology or HP Smart HBAs with reliable high-performance SAS connectivity capable of running HBA mode or simple RAID mode.
- Increased GPU support (two single wide and one double wide GPU card support) to boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research and medical imaging.
- Processor family
- Intel® Pentium®; Intel® Xeon® E5-2620v3 (2.4GHz, 6 Core, 15MB Cache,85W)
- Number of processors
- Processor core available
- Form factor (fully configured)
- Power supply type
- (1) Common Slot
- Expansion slots
- (6) Maximum – For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpec
- Memory 16GB
- Memory slots
- 16 DIMM slots
- Memory type
- DDR4 SmartMemory
- 8SFF (2.5″) Hot Plug SAS/ SATA
- hot plug, depending on model
Part # M5G13A
ATA H140i HBA
/ DUal Port 1Gb Ethernet
/ 900W Hot Plug Power Supply
/ iLO 4 swith 2GB NAND
Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
The HP ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server is designed as a dual-socket tower server providing configuration flexibility and expansion options to meet a wide range of different capacities, connectivity, and design requirements.
Flexible expansion capacity with six (6) PCIe expansion slots, eight (8) USB ports, and power supply options.
Compact server with a 24-inch chassis depth; newly designed and saves precious real estate space and is suitable for your growing business within a compact office environment.
Offering expandability with greater capacity with up to (10) Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives or (16) Small Form Factor (SFF) disk drive options and increased I/O expansion.
Improved ambient temperature standard with ASHRAE A3 1 helps customer reduce cooling expense.
Infrastructure Management for Essential Server Administration
The HP ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server continues to provide a simplified server deployment with tiered management. Businesses continue to reap benefits on a daily basis, while expansion options allow them to grow as needed with HP Integrated Lights-Out (iLO).
Configure with the Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision both locally and remotely with either the Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits.
Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure (CI) for health monitoring and support management from within HP Insight Online.
Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HP Smart Update, consisting of HP SUM (Smart Update Manager) and HP SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
Enhanced Serviceability Offerings
The HP ProLiant ML150 Gen9 Server delivers a new style IT that delivers simplicity and agility needed to manage business investments.
Proven HP ProLiant reliability, exceptional worldwide service 24×7, unparalleled remote management tools that reduce IT travel costs, while increasing time-to-resolution.
Worldwide availability, service and support with a complete range of HP Carepack offerings from installation to extended support.